Wednesday 30 November 2011

More Campanian Hoplites

Heres the latest unit of Campanians. Again they are Crusader miniatures, with the help of LBMS transfers.


 Whilst I had the camera set up I thought I would take a few pictures, I am really pleased with the results but i am sure they will only get better with time. I would just like to thank Joe Dever for his advice on the camera set up. Photography has never been my strong point and I really need to put some time aside to become proficient. But first some more commissions to finish!
  





I love the way the lad in the second rank looks like he is looking at the camera


10 comments:

  1. Now that is pretty, really pretty looking unit...damn good work and sorry about the pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice painted unit and command!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent hoplites, great basing and photography too.
    Share Mr Dever's tips with us less fortunate souls.

    Cheers

    Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Semplicemente stupendi! Complimenti!
    Ciao
    Alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, especially on the Aventines!

    Simon

    ReplyDelete

Hi I have recently had a few comments on old posts that i missed, so to make sure i dont miss anything i have added the moderator settings
thanks for taking the time to comment :o)